Real Ideas are looking for contractors to undertake the refurbishment and development of the Grade II listed Liskeard Library building on Barras Street, Liskeard.
The refurbishment will be undertaken in a number of phases, this current process will be to undertake the first phase of development. Phase 1 will have a total indicative budget of £390,000.
Lots to be applied for include:
- Demolition and Alteration
- Structural Metalwork
- Internal walls and partitions
- General Joinery
- Windows and Doors
- Floor, Wall and Ceiling Finishes
- Suspended Ceilings
- Furniture, Fittings and Equipment
- Plumbing and Above Ground Drainage
- Drainage Below Ground
- Mechanical Services
- Electrical Services
Applications close 12pm 5th May.